The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 30 of 30

User Info Menu

This was the idea behind my - now gone - custom model from Victor Baker : a 17" body with a 2.5" depth and a 25" scale and mine was a laminated construction, more along the lines of a long-scale ES-350T model that never existed ... A very playable and comfortable guitar that still packed a nice punch, despite the shallow body depth. I let it go because I eventually gravitated more and more towards my 16" Trenier lam-top (with a 2 3/4" depth) for gigging.
    This Gibson is truly a sexy beast ...
    Attached Images Attached Images Snagged a white whale-img_3947-jpg Snagged a white whale-img_3948-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Let's raise a cup of grog to you having a better experience with your white whale than Ahab did with his. Call me Ishmael.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gitman
    .... more along the lines of a long-scale ES-350T model that never existed ...
    .... yeah, about that ....
    Attached Images Attached Images Snagged a white whale-gibson-es350t-reissue-sb-1992-cons-full-front-jpg-nggid0524347-ngg0dyn-845x0x100-00f0w010c010r11-jpg 

User Info Menu

Wow! That is pretty much my dream guitar - a blond, single pickup L5CT. I'm jealous and incredibly happy for you, at the same time!

Are you able to share what year it is?

And, more pics, please! :-)

If Gibson ever starts making archtops again, I'll probably order exactly this!

User Info Menu

Beautiful guitar man. Simply beautiful. Congratulations!!!