The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I’d love to hear you play it without effects.

AKA

Quote Originally Posted by AKA
    I’d love to hear you play it without effects.

AKA

Thanks for checking it out! Here are a bunch of recordings sans effects:

https://open.spotify.com/artist/0V2AWxffdxKtIDoXi0hhrg

Daniel Delorenzo - Apple Music

Music | Daniel DeLorenzo

Daniel DeLorenzo - YouTube

User Info Menu

I checked out your YouTube link. Enjoyed ”Valse Hot”, “I Got Rhythm”, and others where you used a more traditional clean tone. The tone/voice you used on “Salt Peanuts” reminds me of Scofield, who I really dig. I’ll keep an ear on you.

AKA

Quote Originally Posted by delo054

User Info Menu

Sounds like you're using this!

Quote Originally Posted by AKA
    I checked out your YouTube link. Enjoyed ”Valse Hot”, “I Got Rhythm”, and others where you used a more traditional clean tone. The tone/voice you used on “Salt Peanuts” reminds me of Scofield, who I really dig. I’ll keep an ear on you.

AKA
    Thanks for checking it out, I'm glad you found something you liked! I'd encourage you to check out some of my original music if you'd like to keep an ear out! It's available wherever you stream music.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by frabarmus
    Sounds like you're using this!
    Close! I'm using a Key9 in conjunction with a leslie cab and a few other pedals. It's a really fun sound to play with.

User Info Menu

Fantastic! Sounds just like an organ.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanAllen
    Fantastic! Sounds just like an organ.
    Thanks Allan! Thanks for the FB request as well, glad to see you're playing out so often!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by delo054
    Thanks Allan! Thanks for the FB request as well, glad to see you're playing out so often!
    You're welcome!

I couldn't have done it without you. We played St. Thomas Saturday night and I was all over the arpeggios you showed me.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanAllen
    You're welcome!

I couldn't have done it without you. We played St. Thomas Saturday night and I was all over the arpeggios you showed me.
    I'm humbled, but you deserve the credit for putting the time in! I'll keep an eye out for your videos!

User Info Menu

That B9 is amazing