The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I was not aware, but apparently sweetwater has what looks like a reverb.com type site now. Prices with shipping seemed a little high, but saw a couple deals.

Access to this page has been denied.Sweetwater has a Reverb type site-screenshot_20240524-182037_firefox-jpg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This may be what I've been looking for. Not enough information to be sure, but it looks usable from a first glance. Sweetwater has been a reliable source for me.

User Info Menu

Hey, you can get a Harley Benton copy of a Gretsch archtop used for $100 more than it costs new. What a deal!

User Info Menu

I'm a long time Sweetwater customer and have listed a few things for sale with little to no luck. If you sell something and just want the cash, they charge a fee like Reverb or Ebay; If you take it in the form of a Sweetwater gift card, there is no charge for selling. I think you can ship whichever way you and the buyer decide. I think this is correct but someone correct me if I'm wrong.

User Info Menu

Maybe they changed it, but a few years ago there was no buyer or seller protection. A Craigslist free for all with the added risk of shipping.

User Info Menu

That Dale Unger could be a nice grab. Replace the pickup with your favorite.

Free shipping on a '65 Twin? Yikes.

User Info Menu

The search engine is a bit quirky. I typed "Carvin," and while I got the Carvins, I got a bunch of other stuff that begins with C. Celestion, Cardinal, Custom...