The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

Hello,

I'm on the hunt for a Heritage H-525 archtop guitar and would love to buy one. If you have this model and are considering selling, or know someone who might be, please get in touch.

Thanks so much.

Simone

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Try Thegearpage.net and Dave’s Guitar in LaCrosse Wisconsin

User Info Menu

Hey, Marty! Where did this one end up?
    Heritage H-525

Attached Images Attached Images In search of: Heritage H-525-heritage-h525-ptdvsb-burst-2007-cons-full-front-jpg In search of: Heritage H-525-heritage-h525-ptdvsb-burst-2007-cons-full-rear-jpg 

User Info Menu

This one is in the States; not sure if he'd ship international, but worth a try.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    This one is in the States; not sure if he'd ship international, but worth a try.

People: the OP is having problems accessing this site -- anyone else not getting it?

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

It's an ad for H-575

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamScott
    It's an ad for H-575
    Correct, thanks! He told me he couldn't access it. Nice guitar for a decent price.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marcwhy
    That's a Utah local marketplace, what makes you think he'd ship it at all, let alone overseas? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but the main point of advertising locally, e.g., on Craig's List, is so that you won't have to hassle with shipping, insurance, etc.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mick-7 View Post
    That's a Utah local marketplace, what makes you think he'd ship it at all, let alone overseas? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but the main point of advertising locally, e.g., on Craig's List, is so that you won't have to hassle with shipping, insurance, etc.
    Well, the Seller is European (I know him), and he's trying to sell a guitar; I also said I wasn't sure, but it never hurts to ask.

User Info Menu

I don't recall now.

Heritage didn't make many of the H-525. It's not that they were unusually hard to make. The market wasn't as strong as it was and is for the H-575. But I did have a couple of the H-525s over the years. Now that I have a Humdebugger, P-90s are great.

I recall that when Heritage was designing this model, they put a lot of thought into the neck joint. I think they got it right.

Lollar makes excellent P-90s.

User Info Menu

A great option IMO is to buy a H-575 and put in Fralin P-92s. H-575s are plentiful. P-92s may not sound exactly like P-90s, but they do sound single coil to me and they don't hum. They are easy to install.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Grass View Post
    A great option IMO is to buy a H-575 and put in Fralin P-92s. H-575s are plentiful. P-92s may not sound exactly like P-90s, but they do sound single coil to me and they don't hum. They are easy to install.
    Why not just buy an H-530?