The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Here is my 1956 Gibson L7CN For sale. It includes a rhythm chief 1100 pick up from the 1960s mounted by a stick. Guitar is all original except for the pick guard set ups. I have three set ups one is acoustic, second is a Lollar blade Charlie Christian style pick up, And then the 1100 rhythm chief. Asking $6899 shipped domestic net to me.

Some light scratches and dings, but absolutely crack free. Frets are good and playable, but on the last crown. This is likely an update the next owner will need to do some time down the line.

The Marketplace for Musicians | Reverb.com
    Last edited by Jsparr1983; 05-15-2024 at 08:05 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Here is a quick pic, more at my reverb ad
    Attached Images Attached Images '56 Gibson L7CN with Vintage RC 1100 OHSC-img_2355-jpg 

User Info Menu

Nice guitar but you want the same price as Reverb. You might do the forum a favor and give them a break if you sell it through the forum, you don't pay any fees.

A miss on my part. Updated the posting.

Price drop bump. Someone is going to be very happy with this versatile vintage masterpiece.

A bump for a great vintage setup. Guitar is clean and great shape vintage pickup setup is solid and versatile. Knock $800 off is you don’t want the pickup.