The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Gently used Eastman DM-1 Gypsy Jazz style guitar. Hardly played, almost new condition. One small scratch on the neck, hardly noticeable.

Also includes Gator Hard Case, also like new, although one of the latches is loose.

Also includes threes sets of strings, three Wegan Big City picks, and a Krivo Micro Manouche pickup (these sell new for $229 from Krivo)

I'm in Grass Valley, CA and would prefer not to ship, so looking for a local sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images Eastman DM1 Jazz Acoustic Guitar w/hard case and Krivo pickup - New price 0-img_0429-jpg Eastman DM1 Jazz Acoustic Guitar w/hard case and Krivo pickup - New price 0-img_0430-jpg Eastman DM1 Jazz Acoustic Guitar w/hard case and Krivo pickup - New price 0-img_0428-jpg Eastman DM1 Jazz Acoustic Guitar w/hard case and Krivo pickup - New price 0-img_0427-jpg Eastman DM1 Jazz Acoustic Guitar w/hard case and Krivo pickup - New price 0-img_0426-jpg Eastman DM1 Jazz Acoustic Guitar w/hard case and Krivo pickup - New price 0-img_0425-jpg 
    Last edited by Joe Carlson; Yesterday at 11:52 AM. Reason: New price

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

New price $800
    Last edited by Joe Carlson; Yesterday at 11:53 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Carlson View Post
    New price $1000
    Since you're selling this guitar for $800 on Reverb, are you going to drop the price here as well?

User Info Menu

I forgot to update this listing. I also have it listed on Sweetwater.

Since you are in Boston I can assume you are not interested, so curious why you asked?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Carlson View Post
    I forgot to update this listing. I also have it listed on Sweetwater.
    Since you are in Boston I can assume you are not interested, so curious why you asked?
    That's a huge price difference. I thought someone here might be interested in buying it at the lower price. Also, JGO is a community. Members tend to look out for one another and try to help them get the best deal possible, regardless of personal gain. GLWTS