The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Many or most of you are familiar with these and their reputation. This one is all original and in mint or near mint condition depending on your definition for a guitar from the 80s. No real dings or scratches to speak of. It's in amazing shape in my opinion.

I've had another one of these and this one is the same in all other features, feel and so forth. Plays well, but I'm sure it could be setup even better.

*Comes with hardshell case.

Happy to provide more details and pics.

I'm not gonna bother with Reverb and would like to sell here. I'm pricing to sell right away.

Price: $1,400 after any payment fees & will split cost of actual shipping g cost.

Thanks folks!!!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Japanese Epiphone Emperor "F".....alt=,400 mint-20240505_194906-jpgJapanese Epiphone Emperor "F".....alt=,400 mint-20240505_194914-jpgJapanese Epiphone Emperor "F".....alt=,400 mint-20240505_194935-jpgJapanese Epiphone Emperor "F".....alt=,400 mint-20240505_195046-jpg

User Info Menu

Gorgeous. Just sent you a DM

Quote Originally Posted by DMgolf66 View Post
    Many or most of you are familiar with these and their reputation. This one is all original and in mint or near mint condition depending on your definition for a guitar from the 80s. No real dings or scratches to speak of. It's in amazing shape in my opinion.

I've had another one of these and this one is the same in all other features, feel and so forth. Plays well, but I'm sure it could be setup even better.

*Comes with hardshell case.

Happy to provide more details and pics.

I'm not gonna bother with Reverb and would like to sell here. I'm pricing to sell right away.

Price: $1,400 after any payment fees & will split cost of actual shipping g cost.

Thanks folks!!!

User Info Menu

Folks, this is DONE.
    I went with the 1st PM inquiry I received and it was from an active member of the group.

I'm sorry to the folks who were after. I know it was a good deal and would go quick.

Will respond personally to others in the AM.

Good night folks.