The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Hi All,

posting here for my forum friends. Have an excellent 16-B for sale. Recently got into a vintage Fratello and just don’t need both in the stable.

Happy to tend offers from those on here asking $9250 net to me shipped domestic US. No offers balked at, just ask.

I have a flawless Reverb account and done multiple deals on several forums. Buy with confidence. I am just an amateur player who buys and trades. Can provide references if needed.

Attention Required! | Cloudflare
    Last edited by Jsparr1983; 05-17-2024 at 11:04 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Still available and updated pics bump. See my reverb ad
    Attached Images Attached Images Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_2316-jpg Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_2310-jpg 

Another pic bump. Some cool trade offers. Just need the sale to generate some cash.
    Attached Images Attached Images Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_2296-jpg 

Bump for a Monday still available and open to offers

User Info Menu

Beautiful.

Thank you. Someone is going to very happy with this one.

Price drop bump in advance of lowering my reverb ad. JGF gets first chance!

To the top for an awesome guitar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jsparr1983 View Post
    Still available and updated pics bump. See my reverb ad
    Reoriented photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_0910-jpeg Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_0911-jpeg Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_0912-jpeg Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_0913-jpeg 
    Last edited by AKA; 05-23-2024 at 12:49 PM.

Thank you! Here you go
    Attached Images Attached Images Benedetto 16-B Opulent Brown for sale-img_2311-jpg 

Bump for Memorial Day. Unforgettable guitar