The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That factory black 1952 ES-175 is pretty cool, but 16k seems a bit unrealistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ThatRhythmMan View Post
    That factory black 1952 ES-175 is pretty cool, but 16k seems a bit unrealistic.

That is rather steep for a P-90 175 even if it is a 50s.

With PAFs it might be worth that ... or more.

But how many 50s and 60s 175s still have their PAFs if they shipped with them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedawg
    That is rather steep for a P-90 175 even if it is a 50s.

With PAFs it might be worth that ... or more.

But how many 50s and 60s 175s still have their PAFs if they shipped with them.
    I’m sure it’s because of the relative rarity of a factory black one and they claim the condition is excellent. It looks like Rudy just got one like it that hasn’t yet been listed for sale. It would be interesting to see what they want for theirs.

User Info Menu

Wonder if they peaked under the hood on the 59 to see if those are PAFs. If so that would be a deal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jsparr1983 View Post
    Wonder if they peaked under the hood on the 59 to see if those are PAFs. If so that would be a deal
    There are no original PAFs there.

User Info Menu

Funny how GC clearly doesn't give a crap about these, description says "INCLUDES CASE" hahaha. Go on Reverb and people write a novel about a 1959 Gibson archtop.

User Info Menu

These two are gone already. The 1959 es175td and the 1990 L4ces.
    Attached Images Attached Images 1949 L5 and other vintage Gibson archtops at Guitar Center-screenshot_20240515-041752_firefox-jpg