The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Due to my close proximity to Acoustic Image's headquarter facility in North Carolina, I was able to acquire this rare find Acoustic Image Amp Head in December 2023 along with other existing items.
    Item is described as new in that it has never been used outside of the home or subjected to any use other than for comparative and testing purposes.
    This unit is equipped with an amazing array of features and includes about everything that the professional musician will need or expect in an amplifier head.
    Some of these features include :
    2 channels with the ability to separately control all features from it's remarkable EQ set up, reverb, phantom power feature capable of functioning with condenser mikes, bass filters and more!
    Unit has more power than you will ever need (600 watts) along with tone features unlike any other product on the market.
    I have tested all functions to my complete satisfaction.
    Item comes with an official manual, an attractive professional grade World Tour carrying case as shown, power cord and speak on cable ( normally not included) for immediate usage. Although due to it’s closing AI no longer warranties it’s products however, I am so confident with the quality of this product I personally will stand behind it with a full 90 day warranty when used in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions. I am an honest, stand up guy as can be attested to by other buyers I have recently sold similar brand items to on this and other sites. Feel free to contact me for references in this regard. $900 with free insured shipping!
    Disclosure: *This particular unit is not equipped with an AVS ( Automatic Voltage Sensor) as found on other models due to late stage development of this item, which in no way impacts it's performance or flexibility since this feature can be set manually if deemed necessary. Please inquire if you need more information.
    New Acoustic Image 2 Channel 600 Watt Amp Head For Sale!-acoddy0k-pngNew Acoustic Image 2 Channel 600 Watt Amp Head For Sale!-2-channel-clarus-pngNew Acoustic Image 2 Channel 600 Watt Amp Head For Sale!-clarus-carrying-case-png
    Attached Images Attached Images New Acoustic Image 2 Channel 600 Watt Amp Head For Sale!-img_0776-jpg New Acoustic Image 2 Channel 600 Watt Amp Head For Sale!-img_0778-jpg New Acoustic Image 2 Channel 600 Watt Amp Head For Sale!-img_0777-jpg 
    Last edited by Ed Monkiewicz; 04-30-2024 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Price Drop

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary