The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Price: NOK 37 250,- *)

Of this «thin line archtop» guitar (hand-built Equity Custom) with a 16 inch body, only two guitars were made. It has one pickup, a Epiphone '57 Classic Style Alnico-V Magnet, with 2 pot meters; volume and tone.

Blond lacquer, black and white binding. A deep Florentine cutaway. Woods: Top spruce, sides, and back maple. Tailpiece and finger rest: Rosewood. Neck: maple, neck width at the nut is 5,6 mm, fingerboard mother-of-pearl with Abalone. Metal parts «Gold Finish». Tailpiece: TonePros Tune-O-Matic type. Tuners: Grover GH109. Frets: 24. Scale length: 625 mm (24.6"). Schaller Strap Lock.

Hard case is included.

This guitar was built 2012 by Saul Koll, USA (Koll Guitar Company), Portland, OR, USA, i 2012.
    Bought this guitar directly from Robert Conti, Las Vegas, US
    See also

Used, but looks like new!

The guitar can be tried in Bergen, Norway. Transportation to be discussed.

*) NOK stands for Norwegian Crowns, which is the currency used in Norway.
    NOK 37250, --, equals approx. Euro 3214,70, or approx. USD 3430.75 (Apr. 16, 2024)
    Attached Images Attached Images Used Conti 7-string Prototype archtop guitar-neck-headstock-front-vieuw-jpg Used Conti 7-string Prototype archtop guitar-whole-guitar-rear-vieuw-jpg Used Conti 7-string Prototype archtop guitar-whole-guitar-front-vieuw-jpg Used Conti 7-string Prototype archtop guitar-neck-headstock-rear-vieuw-jpg Used Conti 7-string Prototype archtop guitar-body-front-vieuw-jpg Used Conti 7-string Prototype archtop guitar-headstock-tuners-front-vieuw-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's a beautiful instrument . I can see why you bought it. Is the 7 string not what you had hoped. I had an American Artist years ago that sold at a loss due to the 7 string. Never quite took to it.

User Info Menu

Ed,

I have played the 7-string for over 30 years and still do every day.
    At 81 I feel I have too many guitars and there are players out there that could be interested in some of my beautiful guitars.

Tonnie