The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Price: NOK 41 000,-

2 pickups:
    1) One updated 1938 “CC” pickup, with a special extended gold plated magnetic blade, magnet is the original «cobalt» blade, but remagnetized.
    2) 1 Piezo pickup, in the bridge.

Wood types:
    The top Sitka spruce, the remainder of the body is flamed maple, finger board, bridge, and fingerboard Ibenholt. The neck is made of three pieces of maple, neck width at the nut: 1 15/16", scale 24.8 ". Schaller tuners. Dark brown Sunburst guitar body, with 6 layers of black and white binding.
    "Modern" f-holes. This guitar looks almost like new!

This guitar was commissioned in 2007 by the British guitarist Tony Marshall, built by luthier Stefan Sonntag, who is known as one of the best in Germany.
    See also Tony Marshall
    Hard guitar case is included.

The guitar can be tried in Bergen, Norway. Transportation to be discussed.

*) NOK stands for Norwegian Crowns, which is the currency used in Norway.
    NOK 41 000,-- equals approx. Euro 3526,80, or approx. USD 3758.40 ( Apr. 15, 2024)
    Attached Images Attached Images Used Sonntag, Augusta 7-string 17" gitar-neck-front-vieuw-jpg Used Sonntag, Augusta 7-string 17" gitar-head-stock-front-vieuw-jpg Used Sonntag, Augusta 7-string 17" gitar-body-front-vieuw-jpg Used Sonntag, Augusta 7-string 17" gitar-whole-guita-back-vieuw-jpg Used Sonntag, Augusta 7-string 17" gitar-neck-back-vieuw-jpg Used Sonntag, Augusta 7-string 17" gitar-neck-headstock-front-vieuw-jpg Used Sonntag, Augusta 7-string 17" gitar-whole-guitar-front-vieuw-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Damn, that is beautiful! If only I had the finances right now, I would have been all over this or the Elferink.... anyway, good luck with the sale. I am sure they will go pretty fast

User Info Menu

Martin,

Of course, I would love a fast sale, but it is also important that the guitar get a "good home".

Tonnie

User Info Menu

They certainly are very pretty instruments and I am sure they play and sound great too! Unfortunately I have to sell a guitar first (James trussart baritone) before I could make it happen. And the used market here in Denmark seems to be very slow at the moment.

User Info Menu

Good luck with the sale of your guitar.

Tonnie

User Info Menu

Thank you! If it sells I will get back to you