The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I recently purchased this from a JGF member and find it a wonderful instrument at an absurdly reasonable price. My go to instrument is a 7 string custom 17” jazz box and my thought was to find something a bit more ergonomic for longer playing sessions. The Jazz Elite is perfect in this regard: only 5.6 lbs, 2.25 body depth, 1.75 nut, 25.0 scale, fully carved maple with spruce, loud acoustically. But although it is in the ballpark, it doesn’t sound quite as good as a full sized jazz box (duh!) and I miss the 7th string. So I am offering it for exactly what I bought it for: $1600, your shipping. You can read much more about this model on Lou’s website, Guitars ’n Jazz, he designed it with Eastman. Why is it so inexpensive? Apparently the previous owner took shipment on it during a winter cold snap and there is some finish checking on the face. It is difficult to see in the photos but in various lights you can see it. The back is unscathed. I researched it before buying and apparently it does not compromise the structure or sound in any way - many older guitars have this, and it can also be cosmetically improved with the addition of more finish. To me it is of little consequence except that it necessitates this lower price. Eastman Jazz Elite 16"-overview-jpgEastman Jazz Elite 16"-elite-face-pngEastman Jazz Elite 16"-back-jpgEastman Jazz Elite 16"-fingerboard-jpgEastman Jazz Elite 16"-label-jpgEastman Jazz Elite 16"-neck-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Eastman Jazz Elite 16"-specs-png 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

PM sent.

Still available at the moment...

R.