The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11
    Excellent condition with box and cable.

$210 Shipped. PayPal only. No trades.

Sounds delightful but I don’t really play it since I moved into a space where I can crank my tube amps up.

Quilter Superblock US 0-img_2961-jpgQuilter Superblock US 0-img_2963-jpgQuilter Superblock US 0-img_2962-jpgQuilter Superblock US 0-img_2961-jpgQuilter Superblock US 0-img_2963-jpgQuilter Superblock US 0-img_2962-jpg
    Last edited by jeremiahzellers; 03-19-2024 at 04:37 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Great amp! GLWTS!

User Info Menu

If you were to pair this with a portable, inexpensive, light cab, what would you choose?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ewall
    If you were to pair this with a portable, inexpensive, light cab, what would you choose?
    Toob! I use mine with a Metro (6.5”) and a 10”, depending on whether I need the extra SPL from the 10 and how big a bag I feel like carrying. Here’s the Metro with my SBUS in a 10” insulated “lunch bag”:

Quilter Superblock US 0-img_1836-jpeg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nevershouldhavesoldit
    Toob! I use mine with a Metro (6.5”) and a 10”, depending on whether I need the extra SPL from the 10 and how big a bag I feel like carrying. Here’s the Metro with my SBUS in a 10” insulated “lunch bag”:

Quilter Superblock US 0-img_1836-jpeg
    Yep, Toob!

User Info Menu

Toob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I'll pile on. The Toob Metro is a great-sounding cab. I was skeptical when I first heard about them, but my skepticism was killed once I played through one for awhile. I'm 77 years old, not a weight lifter other than doing morning curls with my coffee cup, and I can carry the entire rig with my little finger, literallly. And it sounds very good.

User Info Menu

Thanks, esteemed fandom! Some 320 Metros made to date, 31 in Q1/24. I'm 77, too, and they keep me going.

User Info Menu

Ok, I get it but... I wouldn't call this combo inexpensive and the Toob Metro isn't exactly easy to find used. But I do get it.

User Info Menu

Yeah, I did a show with a guy who just had the Quilter and a Toob. I felt like a jerk with my 30lb PV combo. Just sell all your other stuff and use the money to buy the Quilter and the Toob.

User Info Menu

Shot you a message