The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Acoustic Image SL-R Clarus-clarus-sl-r-edited-front-view-jpgAcoustic Image SL-R Clarus-clarus-sl-r-sn-6l0298-rear-view-jpgDisappointed that A-I closed it's doors early in 2023. Well due to my proximity to the manufacturer in N.C. I was able to procure some of the last ones off the production floor including the one as listed here. You can proudly boast that this one bears the unique distinction of having the very last serial number issued! NEVER USED! Comes with a full 90 day Warranty against defect. Anyone familiar with this product knows that A-I's quality stands on it's own!
    $750 w/ Free shipping to anywhere in the Contiguous, USA. Any questions feel free to call. 336-471-4632. I'm a No nonsense, honest and straight up guy! Returns accepted within 14 days.
    Includes original carrying case, owner's manual and includes necessary cables for immediate use. See pictures as attached. Feel free to call or contact for questions regarding this item...
    Model # 607IA
    S/N 0298
    Attached Images Attached Images Acoustic Image SL-R Clarus-clarus-sl-r-sn-6l0298-rear-view-jpg Acoustic Image SL-R Clarus-clarus-sl-r-sn-6l-0298-front-view-jpg 
    Last edited by Ed Monkiewicz; 03-05-2024 at 11:13 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary