The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

***Amp is Sold, Raezer's Edge Cab still available***

Really enjoyed this amp haven't had it more than a year and it was bought new. Has only been played quietly at home and has no issues. It has a beautiful warm, articulate and very adjustable clean tone and it also takes modelers pretty well when I've done that for a Fender vibe. Going for something different right now tonally so have to sell this to get some other gear in. I'll probably be buying this amp again when I'm looking for this sound! Also comes included with the little foldable Onstage amp angle stand/wedge which makes it handy to either cut bass or point it towards your head, the audience etc. 1000 includes priced shipped to you in the US!

You can private message me here for any details or to get it on it's way with you! I have many great transactions here with other members and you can check my feedback on Reverb as well: Reverb

--I'm also selling the Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6 Cabinet same condition and near mint as well comes with it's own slipcover as well. Would ship that for $180 to you in the US.

0 Shipped Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6-img_6126-jpg

0 Shipped Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6-img_6127-jpg

0 Shipped Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6-img_6128-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images 0 Shipped Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6-img_6129-jpg 0 Shipped Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6-img_6124-jpg 0 Shipped Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6-img_6125-jpg 0 Shipped Raezer's Edge Custom Mini 6-img_6123-jpg 
    Last edited by Ric Lee; 02-19-2024 at 12:29 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary