The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

For sale is a beautiful Collings I30LC in dark cherry sunburst. I believe it’s from 2021. The guitar was custom ordered with Lollar Low-Wind humbuckers, which will come with the sale of the guitar. The original owner installed a set of very desirable, and very expensive and no longer available Virgil Arlo 1959 PAFs made by Tone Specific. I never knew anything about Virgil Arlo pickups before I bought the guitar, but they sound great. The neck pickup has exceptional warmth and clarity, and the bridge pickup has that classic “PAF” snap and bite. The Virgil Arlo pickups themselves could be sold for $1000 or more. And like I said, the original Lollar Low Winds will be included in the sale of the guitar. The guitar is in excellent condition. It plays and sounds great. And it’s exceptionally light at 5.57 pounds. I specifically searched high and low for an I30 with humbuckers. The only reason I’m selling is to put funds towards a vintage guitar purchase. Apparently when the Virgil Arlo pickups were installed a little crack appeared in the treble F-hole when they reinstalled the pot. It’s just a surface crack. You can see it in one of the pictures. The second owner who sold me the guitar had his repairman confirm the crack isn’t structural. I believe he sealed the crack as well. It’s only a slight blemish and doesn’t affect the integrity of the instrument. This is a unique Collings I30 outfitted with unobtanium, coveted Virgil Arlo pickups at a very affordable price. Attached is a link to my Reverb ad with pictures. Needless to say, I'm asking less from my JGF brethren. Price is $5000. Buyer pays for shipping. Thanks for looking.

Collings I30 LC 2021 with Virgil Arlo PAF pickups! | Reverb
    Last edited by D'Aquisto Fan; 04-05-2024 at 05:53 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

It’s a beauty! I wish I had the cash. I have an I35 in the same color, front and back, same one -piece flame on the back and everything. This will make a great lifetime guitar for someone. These guitars are stunning.

User Info Menu

I have had the opportunity to play this guitar and it is fantastic in every way! Highly recommend and Michael is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by enalnitram
    It’s a beauty! I wish I had the cash. I have an I35 in the same color, front and back, same one -piece flame on the back and everything. This will make a great lifetime guitar for someone. These guitars are stunning.
    Thank you. It really is a great guitar. And the pickups sound amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesC
    I have had the opportunity to play this guitar and it is fantastic in every way! Highly recommend and Michael is the best!
    Thank you, Charles! And with your talent, you really made that I-30 sing!

Bump with a $1000 price drop!

Bump with another price drop. Smoking deal on a smoking guitar!

Bump for a great guitar that's also super lightweight.

Sold!