The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Looking for a Japanese GB10, new enough to not have binding rot. I'm familiar with the offerings on Reverb and, actually like one of them but thought I'd see if anyone on the forum might know of any others that might be out there. Budget is $2500 +/- (lower would be better, of course). Probably could get one from Japan but not sure if I'd get hit with import duty. Sunburst probably first choice but natural is a possibility if it's a good one.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hey Skip, I've got a 1990 with no binding rot. New enough to not have binding rot but old enough to have the "George Benson" fret inlay. It does have its fair share of wear on the face and belt rash on the back - it was well loved. If you're in the market for that kind of specimen, let me know. It is posted on reverb but I would let it go for a better price on here. Original brown hardshell case by the way.

Ibanez GB10-img_5477-jpg

User Info Menu

PM sent

User Info Menu

Checkout Guitar Center Miami,
    I was playing last week- super clean
    mint condition- a little more than your budget but well worth it-I was considering it but bought a Benedetto
    Best if Luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images Ibanez GB10-img_0993-png Ibanez GB10-img_0992-png 

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by McGregor
    Checkout Guitar Center Miami,
    I was playing last week- super clean
    mint condition- a little more than your budget but well worth it-I was considering it but bought a Benedetto
    Best if Luck!
    Thanks! I'll check it out.