The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This is my 2022 Hahn tele model 910. Hahn guitars are built in NY state and in my opinion, they build some of the nicest tele guitars out there. The guitar plays like a dream...nicely broken in feel. It quickly became my number 1 guitar. But age is catching up to me so its time to thin the heard! This is a light weight tele coming in at about 6.5 pounds.
    I ordered this guitar with 2 humbuckers. I wanted a fatter and warmer sound so I could use it on some jazz gigs. As much as I love a good archtop, its hard to beat the playability of a tele. It did not disappoint.

Here are a few specs:

One piece mahogany chambered body
    One piece quartersawn maple neck,
    Medium jumbo frets
    Gotoh/Kluson tuners
    Bone nut
    Lollar Imperial pickups
    CTS linear pots
    CRL 3 way switch
    Hahn H bridge
    Hahn compensated brass saddles
    Hahn gig bag

From the hahn web site:

Available in two or three pickup configurations, the 910 is the flagship model for Hahn Guitars and can go from country to rock to jazz or anywhere you want to take it with the flick of the volume knob or pickup selector.

I would say the neck is medium. .Its a little beefier then my other tele’s but I have no problem going back and forth so its just personal taste I guess. But if your really into thin necks then this one may not be for you.
    The guitar is in excellent + condition. There are some see in the light marks that won't show up in the pictures, and no cracks or repairs. And it comes with original Hahn gig bag.

These list out at $5800
    I am letting this one go for $2700 shipped plus any payment fee.

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/8838/5Mx1Tb.jpg

Last edited by jazzbobh446; 02-25-2024 at 04:19 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

A great price, from one of the best Tele style makers in the business today...

GLWS,
    Arnie...

price reduced to $2600 shipped plus any payment fee

bob

One last reduction before i move it over to reverb

price reduced to $2500 shipped plus any payment fee

bob

the guitar is now one reverb.
    better price here that i will honor before it sells over there

bob