The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Sadowsky Winter Archtop Sale:

All of our Frank Vignola and Semi-Hollow models are $1,000 off.
    $1000 off Frank Vignola and Semi Hollow Models.

Available Archtop Guitars - Sadowsky Guitars

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Is Vignola's endorsement with Sadowsky over?Seems strange he's been playing an Eastman Pisano the last 6 months.

User Info Menu

These guitars seem to be liked by players and generally well made. I was less than thrilled playing them and certainly at the prices and even the sale does nothing to help. I am probably in my own camp here. My less than thrilled was just that they were uninspiring to play nothing wrong with the guitars.

User Info Menu

SS-15 Siennna Burst $6000.

Meanwhile, 人気のスモールボディ・アーチトップ! JPY490000, $3321.49.

User Info Menu

For $6000, just get a real deal actually wholly made by the man whose name appears on the headstock: a Made in Hoboken, NJ Roger Borys archtop guitar.

User Info Menu

Well I don’t think Roger Sadowsky is getting rich off these guitars. And CS Fenders and Gibsons are obscenely priced as well.
    Maybe that’s just the price nowadays for better guitars even if they’re laminate.

Being 66 years old, It’s amazing how prices have increased especially since the pandemic!
    Last edited by jads57; 02-04-2024 at 11:57 AM.

User Info Menu

I wonder why the Jim Hall model was discontinued. That was the only one I kind of liked.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    I wonder why the Jim Hall model was discontinued. That was the only one I kind of liked.
    I don't see where it's discontinued, but I'm probably not looking correctly if it's so. Their site changes drastically all the time, often way behind the current reality.

Afa the guitars, I love the neck contour. I just wish the frets were a bit bigger.

User Info Menu

I've always wondered about these artist models named after the deceased, even if approved during life. Do the families receive anything?

User Info Menu

The model wasn't discontinued. You can still order them: https://sadowsky.com/wp-content/uplo...4.rev10.23.pdf