For sale is a mint condition Godin 5th Ave Uptown T-Armond Havana Burst. I purchased this guitar new from Sweetwater in August 2023, but I am selling it now to make room for some new build. These sell new from Sweetwater for 1600 so save yourself a couple of dollars. This guitar looks, plays, and sounds great. The 5th Ave T-Armond is loaded with a set of iconic TV Jones T-Armond pickups which are renowned for their ability to cut through a mix and twang like no other pickups. A three-way switch lets you easily access the variety of tones at your disposal. The exceptional Havana Burst finish will ensure that this guitar stands out in a crowd.Thanks for your interest. Please contact me with any questions.

Looking to get 1k OBO.

Pics on the Facebook post:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/357532400352703

Godin 5th Avenue Uptown T-Armond Electric Guitar Features:A vintage-style archtop hollowbody outfitted for modern performanceTV Jones T-Armond pickups pack vintage sparkle, chime, kick, and clarityCanadian wild cherry top, back, and sides with elegant cream bindingSilver leaf maple neck provides great stability and the perfect bite16-inch-radius Richlite fingerboard feels great in the handBigsby tremolo tailpiece delivers unique chordal and melodic ornamentationTuning-stable Tune-o-matic bridge with roller saddles