The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I am selling a beautiful Höfner 457 Black Beauty from 1960, in black, with a solid arched top and a DeArmond Rhythm Chief 1000 pickup.
    Pretty as can be but also surprising for its unplugged sound, playability and light weight!
    Very sound neck, straight truss rod, frets with thousands of hours of use ahead of them; It is the box guitar with the lowest and most comfortable strings that I have tried; and I've played a few.
    .Hofner 458 "Black Beauty" – German Vintage Archtop Jazz Guitar (1960)-2-jpgHofner 458 "Black Beauty" – German Vintage Archtop Jazz Guitar (1960)-3-jpgHofner 458 "Black Beauty" – German Vintage Archtop Jazz Guitar (1960)-5-jpgHofner 458 "Black Beauty" – German Vintage Archtop Jazz Guitar (1960)-4-jpg
    No exchanges, I would prefer hand sales, otherwise packaging and shipping is not included in the price.
    Last edited by oldian; 03-05-2024 at 05:31 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Price is 1100€ + Shipping

User Info Menu

Hi. PM Sent

Still available with shipping to Europe available.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oldian
    I would prefer hand sales
    It'd help if you gave a location!

Not necessary to sell in on hand, but the only thing i want to avoid is any problem with customs.

I´m located in Barcelona (Spain), then shippings to comunitary countries would be prefered.

Moving up!

User Info Menu

Would you ship to the Philippines?

User Info Menu

do you have a case for it

User Info Menu

I love looking at this guitar. Such a cool visual vibe.