The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This is a custom Lucky Dog Evangelist Tele built by Anthony Sims in 2022. Lucky Dog is a small shop in Tennessee building high end tele’s. Got this new to play jazz on. I can get a real nice jazz or blues tone with the neck pickup. The pickups are a Lucky Dog mini-hum in the neck and a Lucky Dog Houndstooth at the bridge.The guitar plays like a dream. Nicely broken in feel. Check out the pictures. Very unique and rustic looking. The finish is a dirty honey/butterscotch hand-grained surface. So cool! 3 way switching and locking Kluson tuners. Nice weight at just under 7 pounds. Lots of upgrades on this baby including:

Upgrade: Lightweight and resonant Montana Sugar Pine body
    Upgrade: Extreme grade tiger striped flame maple neck
    Upgrade: Master grade flame maple fretboard
    Upgrade: Wenge fretboard dots

I am reducing my numbers so here’s a chance to get a nice deal on a like new guitar. I believe it was about $3400 with all the upgrades. Letting it go for $2500 shipped plus any payment fee’s. It will be a an excellent addition to any guitar players stash! Comes with an RBS reunion blues gig bag in like new condition. I have it strung with chrome 10’s right now but I have used various strings on it. Always fun to experiment with string sets. LOL
    And check out their web site. Lots of demo’s there and on YouTube. I have taken a bunch of pictures. Ive included some of the original pictures taken by Lucky Dog. They are ones that are outside.
    This one will be missed!!!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Sweet guitar! These get rave reviews on TGP, and they are hard to come by on the used market!

GLWTS!

User Info Menu

Wow, she's a looker! GLWTS!

had some good interest, but still available.

bob

Price reduced to $2300 shipped plus any payment fee!!

bob

the guitar has been sold

bob