The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This is listed on Reverb but also selling here. Please reach out to me directly for my discounted price. My reverb price is higher due to reverb fees. Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab '59 ES-355 Reissue Ultra Light | Reverb

This an incredible semihollow. I sold my Collings i-35LC the day I got this it's that good. Compared to a Collings it has a bolder tone, more midrange. This is THE classic semihollow sound for blues like BB King.

The Murphy Lab lacquer feels just like vintage Gibson Nitro. I have owned tens of 50s Gibsons and I know what vintage lacquer feels like. There is no other builder that gets as close to that feel as this.

Specs below.

UPC 140699

Year 2021

Top material Laminated Maple

Back sides Laminated Maple

Fingerboard Ebony

Neck material Mahogany

Total frets 22

Scale length 24.75"

Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer Lightly Aged

Nut width 1 11/16"

Inlay Mother of Pearl Blocks

Pickup type Custombucker Alnico 3 Humbucker (n,b)

Tuners Grover Rotomatics

Case type Original Hardshell

Serial number A9156635

SKU GIB59ES355-A9156635

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I’m a real sucker for the bling of a 355. I can’t quite tell if that’s dark walnut or black.

Black.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    I’m a real sucker for the bling of a 355. I can’t quite tell if that’s dark walnut or black.

2021 MINT Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab '59 ES-355 Reissue Ultra Light Aged 99 + S-img_9622-jpg2021 MINT Gibson Custom Shop Murphy Lab '59 ES-355 Reissue Ultra Light Aged 99 + S-img_9600-jpg

User Info Menu

A great seller. Buy with confidence. Iconic Gibson guitars area pretty good place to stash your cash.

To the seller: GLWTS!