The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Here is my 13.5" Double Cutaway Archtop with a Sitka Spruce top and curly Sapele back and Sides. The guitar is a hollow body without a block and parallel bracing. It's guitar is fitted with Kent Armstrong 57 Humbuckers and CTS pots. The guitar has a slim C-shape neck profile with a nice low action making the guitar comfortable and easy to play. The neck has two large carbon fiber rod on both sides of the truss rod with the adjustment at the head stock. I will leave the specs below and please feel free to reach out with any question. Happy to help and Thanks for looking!

$5,500

• Top- Sitka Spruce
    • Back- Curly Sapele
    • Sides- Curly Saple
    • Neck -Sapele
    • fingerboard-Ebony
    • Pick Guard- Ebony
    • Tail Piece- Ebony
    • Bridge- Ebony
    • Truss Rod Cove- Curly Maple
    • Frets- Stainless Steel
    • Nut Material- Bone
    • Tuners- Sperzel
    • Pickup- Kent Armstrong 57 Humbuckers
    • Scale Length- 25
    • Nut Width- 1 11/16”
    • 12th Fret Width- 2”
    • Body Depth- 1 7/8
    • Lower Bout Width 113.5
    • Neck profile- C shape
    • Case- Reunion Blues Voyager
    Attached Images Attached Images (Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0439-jpg (Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0474-jpg (Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0468-jpg (Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0466-jpg (Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0452-jpg 
    Last edited by LombardozziGuitars; 01-02-2024 at 07:38 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's lovely. Really nice design. The depth looks to be just in the right proportion for the smaller body size. Some great aesthetic touches as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    That's lovely. Really nice design. The depth looks to be just in the right proportion for the smaller body size. Some great aesthetic touches as well.
    Thanks Jim, much appreciated! I love making this model both singe and double cutaway. It's a comfortable guitar to play as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LombardozziGuitars
    Thanks Jim, much appreciated! I love making this model both singe and double cutaway. It's a comfortable guitar to play as well.
    I'd love to see a photo of the single cut version.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    I'd love to see a photo of the single cut version.
    Here's a curly Sapele 13.5" recently finished that was just shipped to its new home. This has a 57 humbucker and a James May Ultra Tonic pickup as well.
    (Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0708-jpg(Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0731-jpg(Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0749-jpg(Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-4c1bb1c9-d82f-408e-aefc-9c21429372ff-4093-0000009df26b7181-jpg(Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-50d32d42-5330-4334-b990-7dfe175a8a1f-4093-0000009dfcd2860f-jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LombardozziGuitars
    Here's a curly Sapele 13.5" recently finished that was just shipped to its new home. This has a 57 humbucker and a James May Ultra Tonic pickup as well.
    (Price Drop)Lombardozzi Guitars 13.5" Double Cutaway Arctop-dscf0708-jpg
    That's just gorgeous.

User Info Menu

Your guitars are absolutely beautiful. I am a 15" archtop user. But pardon my question, this has nothing to do with your builds. I never understood the purpose of a double cutaway archtop with the very long heel. The heel seems to defeat the purpose of the upper cut. Yes? No?

ps - That single cut has some of the most beautiful silky spruce.
    Last edited by Woody Sound; 12-23-2023 at 09:47 AM.

User Info Menu

Price Drop- $5,000