The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 13 of 13

User Info Menu

Here?s a well played Soulezza John Abercrombie model. The JA model has a 24.75" scale length. All else is the same as the longer scale standard models. The top is spruce, back is heavily chambered mahogany. Maple neck and ebony board. This one has a few small dents on the top rim. Small, but noticeable. Pickups are SD Jazz Humbuckers. As for the sound, this guitar covers a huge range. I played it on solo guitar gigs, straight ahead jazz to soul and fusion. It?s very versatile and won?t disappoint. One of the things that Fernando of Soulezza does better than most luthiers is to build a neck and fingerboard with no dead spots and perfect intonation up to the 22nd fret, while being able to put the action low on the fingerboard. Just need the cash for a couple of other builds on the way, so you know how it goes. Price $2000 net to me, includes shipping in the con usa. More photos on request.
    Soulezza John Abercrombie model 00-img_1652-jpegSoulezza John Abercrombie model 00-img_1653-jpeg

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice guitar JG,

What is the nut width?

Thanks,
    Russell

User Info Menu

i'd love to hear some clips. what's the weight? Any issue with neck dive when standing?

User Info Menu

Very nice, Jim! Cool!

User Info Menu

The width at the nut / zero fret is just a hair under 1-11/16".

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JGUSS
    The width at the nut / zero fret is just a hair under 1-11/16".
    what's the weight and do you have any clips?

User Info Menu

My anxiety will not allow me to buy a guitar before I play it, and shipping worries me also. I was wondering where you are located?

User Info Menu

I?m located in Honolulu, Hawaii
    Last edited by JGUSS; 12-17-2023 at 02:03 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JGUSS
    I?m located in Honolulu, Hawaii
    Damn, you get around! Got anymore Beauregards left?

User Info Menu

The Soulezza is still available and I am considering trades +/- cash.

User Info Menu

Augh! Such a cool guitar!

The Man - RIP:

User Info Menu

Curious if this requires the double ball end or whatever the special strings are.

User Info Menu

It will accomodate double ball end, but doesn?t need them. I use conventional strings because I haven?t been able to find double ball end in 24.75" scale