The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Good cosmetic shape for its age and working exceptionally well. PayPal’d and shipped to the Lower 48 States via insured UPS Ground for $3,000.

Three-prong cord, electrolytics, and a few tone caps were replaced as needed. The chassis screws are new replacements. New weatherstripping between the cabinet and the amp chassis. Original speaker voice coil was repaired by Speaker Pros in Orange County –the original cone was saved in the process and speaker sounds excellent. Original handle is present, but I bear hug this amp when moving it and avoid using the handle.

Cabinet and amp chassis have a few dings and dents, but overall this is a particularly clean example.

I've got limited posts and feedback on the Forum, but I have a good amount of positive feedback Reverb and eBay (under username "merlinger" for both sites).

Some pics below, but just let me know if you need any additional photos or have any additional questions. I'm always happy to talk about these older amps.

Thanks,
    Mike

Last edited by erlinger; 12-18-2023 at 04:20 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

More pix of the cool rug without the amp on it, please.

User Info Menu

Please post the price. It is mandatory with for sale items here. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doug B
    Please post the price. It is mandatory with for sale items here. Thanks.
    Read it again, I believe it's been posted w a price since it was listed.

User Info Menu

Incredible great shape. GLWTS.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the interest in this amp. It is a good one.

The price for the amp was buried a bit in the original ad text above, but just to confirm the price is: $3,000 via PayPal and includes insured shipping to the Lower 48 States.

Of course, the rug is priceless and can never be for sale as "that rug really tied the room together."

Back to the amp, I should have mentioned that all transformers are original and it's been recently serviced --the circuit is original (no mods or value changes), just the electrolytics, power cord, and few tone caps and a resistor or two have been replaced. I'll get additional pics up, but the service work is excellent and the amp is perfect working order.

Thanks again,
    Mike

Where are you located? Thanks!

User Info Menu

Amp is in Southern California.

While I’ve successfully shipped many, many amps, I’m always happy to avoid shipping and would be happy to sell at a discount for an in-person cash pickup/drop off.

Thanks,
    Mike

User Info Menu

That is an incredible piece for this amp. I’ve only seen a couple for sale in the last few years and for much more.

These are especially tricky to ship. If you do ship it make sure to put the head and cabinet in different boxes! I know secondhand from a friends experience.

User Info Menu

Bumping this one up.

Merry Christmas everybody.