The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I have for sale this Toru Nittono Model-T Archtop Jazz Guitar. If you know Toru Nittono guitars you know that to have one made takes over a year because of their unparalled quality and sound. This guitar features an exquisite sunburst design with a Carved spruce top and is in absolute mint condition. It also has a special added optional piezo bridge pickup and preamp for even more sonic possibilities and tone. It also includes the original case also in mint condition. The Nylon version of this instrument is currently for sale on Reverb for over $11,000. My price for this is $5,700

For the last 28 years, Toru Nittono has worked with a venerable list of heavyweights. He does repairs and makes guitars under his own name at his Van Nuys workshop. Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, John Pisano, Ted Greene, Robben Ford, Coco Montoya, John Sykes and Carlos Santana have all either owned one of Nittono’s custom-made creations, or relied upon his repair skills. $5,700

SPECS:
    Condition
    MINT
    Body
    Spruce Arched
    Top / Mahogany Back Top
    Carved Spruce
    Side & Back

Neck
    Mahogany
    Finger Board
    Ebony
    Bridge
    Ebony
    Back Construction
    2p
    Neck Width At Nut
    44mm
    Scale Length
    24 ¾ inch
    Tuning Machine
    Gotoh
    Pick Guard
    Ebony
    Pick Up
    RMC
    Controls
    Vol,Tone
    Weight
    2.66kg
    Case
    w/OHC
    piezo bridge pickup and preamp
    Attached Images Attached Images Toru nittono model t-toru-full-front-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-top-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-headstock-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-headstock-backj-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-bridge-tailpiece-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-fretboard-jpg Toru nittono model t-toru-t-case-jpg Toru nittono model t-img_4081-jpg Toru nittono model t-img_4083-jpg Toru nittono model t-img_4082-jpg Toru nittono model t-back-jpg 
    Last edited by paulscott; 01-24-2024 at 08:37 PM. Reason: price change

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow, gorgeous!!
    Toru is the Man, and this is a wonderful looking instrument! I've checked these out at NAMM before, and they feel/sound so good!

[Back when I lived in Southern California, I was speaking with Taku Sakashta (RIP!) about some stuff, and he said if I ever needed "the Best" guy to work on my gear, to call Toru!].

GLWTS!

User Info Menu

Any photos of the back and the rims?

I just took the pics you've requested but am having trouble sending them to you or adding on to my original post.
    If you have an email, I can definitely send you.
    Paul

Just added requested photos to the original post. Thanks for asking. Paul

bump

User Info Menu

Hi Paulscott,

where are you located?

Thanks

I Live in Nelson, BC.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Bump

Bump