The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Here is my 15.5” Archtop model with curly maple back sides and Sitka spruce top. The guitar has a five piece maple neck with two carbon fiber rods on both sides of the truss rod. The guitar body and fingerboard are bound in curly maple. The body has curly maple purfiling as well. There is a Kent Armstrong floating pickup with a volume thumb wheel mounted under the pickguard. I’ll leave the specs below. please check out the review videos with David Rosenthal and feel free to reach out with any questions Happy to help and thanks for looking!

Top- Sitka Spruce

• Back- Curly Maple
    • Sides- Curly Maple
    • Neck -5 piece curly maple
    • fingerboard-Ebony
    • Pick Guard- Ebony
    • Tail Piece- Ebony
    • Bridge- Ebony
    • Truss Rod Cove- Curly Maple
    • Frets- Stainless Steel
    • Nut Material- Bone
    • Tuners- Kluson
    • Pickup- Kent Armstrong
    • Scale Length- 25.34
    • Nut Width- 1 11/16”
    • 12th Fret Width- 2”
    • Body Depth- 2.5"
    • Body Length- 20.5"
    • Waist- 8.75"
    • Upper Bout Width-11.25"
    • Lower Bout Width 15.5"
    • Neck profile- C shape
    • Case- TKL Included

$6,500

Lombardozzi Guitars 15.5" Archtop-dscf0416-copy-jpgLombardozzi Guitars 15.5" Archtop-dscf0429-copy-jpgLombardozzi Guitars 15.5" Archtop-dscf0422-copy-jpgLombardozzi Guitars 15.5" Archtop-dscf0417-copy-jpgLombardozzi Guitars 15.5" Archtop-dscf0432-jpg
    Last edited by LombardozziGuitars; 01-02-2024 at 08:49 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I really like that you've used streaked ebony in the tail piece and peghead laminate. It's beautiful wood and the guitar community really needs to get past its incredibly destructive obsession with all black ebony.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    I really like that you've used streaked ebony in the tail piece and peghead laminate. It's beautiful wood and the guitar community really needs to get past its incredibly destructive obsession with all black ebony.
    Very elegant looking instrument. And I agree about the ebony. To my eyes, a nice piece of Macassar ebony beats solid black ebony every day of the week.

User Info Menu

Great sounding and looking guitar, I am a fan of smaller ~15" archtops.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Soloway
    Thank you, I agree. I love the streaked ebony. The natural brown in the wood is part of the beauty and shouldn't be over looked and I think it can add to the look of the guitar as well. I'm glad Bob Taylor has been working on importing ebony to help with the sustainability of the unique and beautiful wood that it is.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FourOnSix
    Very elegant looking instrument. And I agree about the ebony. To my eyes, a nice piece of Macassar ebony beats solid black ebony every day of the week.
    Thanks so much!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    Great sounding and looking guitar, I am a fan of smaller ~15" archtops.
    Thank you!

User Info Menu

Price Drop $6,000