The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

Let me know if you have a pickup setup laying around for an archie

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I don't have a dearmond but I have a Kent Armstrong handmade by him humbucker double pole pieces. It does not have a mounting bracket you have to do that or attach to pickguard. I can send you a photo. $115 and shipping you cannot get one from him cheaper. PM me if interested. I also have another one in gold that is from a import I mounts on pickguard. That one you can have for $90.

User Info Menu

With or without the control box?

User Info Menu

I’m sure I have at least one 1100 around here, several 1000s and at least a couple of FHCs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preferably a monkey stick and volume and tone control

User Info Menu

Vintage or reissue? I have a new reissue that I purchased for my L7. Opened packaging and no control box, but never installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Gold or chrome?

I prefer chrome but know the reissues are gold

User Info Menu

The reissues are marvelous. I use Schatten thumbwheels, mounted either under the pickguard or inside the treble f hole, with an endpin jack. The mounting bar works well enough for me, but if you want to avoid holes in the side of the neck, you can mount the pickup using Blu-Tack, which holds securely but can be removed without damaging the finish or anything else. To me, the monkey-on-a-stick contraption is a crude kludge, and I don't use it. YMMV.

User Info Menu

Hey Jeremy!
    I saw you made an offer on mine on Reverb. Just sent ya a PM!

User Info Menu

Monkey on a stick (sans monkey) remake, control boxes, etc.

Shop – Panique Jazz

User Info Menu

I actually have a Panique made "reissue" monkey-on-a-stick and control box that I'm no longer using. PM me if you're interested and I can share more details.