The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Up for sale is a 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline. I am the original owner and I bought it new from the MusicZoo in New York. Great guitar, great finish. It plays effortlessly and is very responsive. I am only selling because I upgraded to a Sadowsky and need to get some cash back. I am not looking for any trades. About a year ago I noticed the bridge was bottom'd out and the finish cracking around the back of the neck joint. I had to have the neck reset and Geoff Benge in Chicago did an amazing job. You can still see the finish crack on the back neck/heel joint. There is also some minor finish discoloration on the side (also shown). Geoff said this was unavoidable because the finish is poly and it happened as a result of the repair. Otherwise the guitar is in excellent condition. I cannot find and dings. I really did not play it for a long time so aisde from the repair it is very close to new condition. Currently strung with new Thomstick flatwound 13's.

$2300 shipped paypal'd to lower 48 states.
    Attached Images Attached Images 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1984-jpg 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1985-jpg 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1986-jpg 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1987-jpg 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1988-jpg 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1989-jpg 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1990-jpg 2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1991-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Some more pics.

2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1993-jpg2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1992-jpg2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1994-jpg2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1995-jpg2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1996-jpg2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1998-jpg2006 D'Aquisto Jazzline-img_1999-jpg

User Info Menu

I've played this guitar in person and it's got a great, played-in vibe. You can barely see the crack in question and the rest is spotless. Low action, great sound, great seller.

Maybe I can talk him into paying me to say that? =-)

User Info Menu

I heard they had very narrow necks- especially compared with Sadowsky or Benedetto imports. True?

Quote Originally Posted by skjazz
    I've played this guitar in person and it's got a great, played-in vibe. You can barely see the crack in question and the rest is spotless. Low action, great sound, great seller.

Maybe I can talk him into paying me to say that? =-)
    Thank you Skjazz!

Quote Originally Posted by ewall
    I heard they had very narrow necks- especially compared with Sadowsky or Benedetto imports. True?
    The neck is thinner but not in a bad way. The nut is 1 11/16 vs 1 3/4 on the Sadowsky. At first my new Sadowsky felt big but I adapted. Now when I play the D'aquisto, it feels a little smaller but it still feel good IMO.

Sold!