The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

Hi everyone, I’m listing for sale an Eastman 805E, one of the less common non-cutaway models, in blonde.

It’s seen use, very good condition, with wear in the form of bumps and scratches here and there. The seam along the fingerboard and neck can be felt, and there is no separation but a line is visible along certain parts where I suppose finish has sunk. No structural issues to note though, it is a solid joint. It has a bit of the typical hump in the board where it meets the body, but there is no issue with it in playability, the string height is a standard and comfortable 6/64”-4/64”. Very light fret wear in lower positions higher strings. Also the pickup seems to get in the way on the low E string past fret 18. Functionally I have not found it to be an issue really given the location, but bears mention. All is correctable if desired and I think nothing that would be surprising for a guitar this age.

Sold

Thanks for looking.

FS: Eastman AR805E Acoustic Archtop with Fiberglass Case-img_7296-jpgFS: Eastman AR805E Acoustic Archtop with Fiberglass Case-img_7295-jpgFS: Eastman AR805E Acoustic Archtop with Fiberglass Case-img_7297-jpgFS: Eastman AR805E Acoustic Archtop with Fiberglass Case-img_7298-jpg
    Last edited by DLQ; 12-11-2023 at 11:44 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Is it 16” or 17”? Thx!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    Is it 16” or 17”? Thx!
    Hi, this one is 16”.

User Info Menu

Man!! That's a whole lotta guitar for a grand and a bit! Beautiful, all solid and hand-carved goodness.

I like that case too. I have three 16" archtops, and when any one of them goes out the house it's in that. A very comfortable ride. I guess I kinda have this niche covered! GLWTS as we say around here.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ccroft
    Man!! That's a whole lotta guitar for a grand and a bit! Beautiful, all solid and hand-carved goodness.

I like that case too. I have three 16" archtops, and when any one of them goes out the house it's in that. A very comfortable ride. I guess I kinda have this niche covered! GLWTS as we say around here.
    thanks! Open to offers on it for anyone interested.

User Info Menu

Bump with price drop!

User Info Menu

PM'd!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by zorg
    PM'd!
    didn’t see it!

User Info Menu

i joined this forum because a friend told me about this guitar. i’m interested

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noah
    i joined this forum because a friend told me about this guitar. i’m interested
    hi I pm’ed you with my email please write me there