The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Hi all

I've put this up on Ebay.

Happy to knock off £100 for fellow members. My Ebay fees are 2%.

Ibanez AF200 Prestige 2017 Made In Japan OHSC | eBay

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Wow, great price.

User Info Menu

Nice. I had one of these awhile back. Very impressive guitar.

Attached Images Attached Images 2017 Ibanez Prestige AF200 + OHSC-ibanez-jpg 

User Info Menu

Man…I saw this ad and I got excited. I even sent it to the wrong person. So hello from sunny (kinda) Southern California. I’m interested in your current Ibanez offering. Are you the original owner? What’s the over all condition? Ultimately does the guitar sound and play well? Thanks in advance for your response.
    Benson

User Info Menu

Hello BB

I actually got it from a fellow forum member nearly 2 years ago now (i think).

I have too many archtops and am having a big cull.

The guitar is essentially like new.

if you had it shipped to the US it will likely cost you around $300 for shipping, insurance and tax. Plus you’ll have to do the exchange from Uk sterling to US $ so in all it would likely cost you $1,800

If I’m honest, you’d be better keeping an eye out for one on your side of the pond for likely $1,500 as and when one comes up

User Info Menu

Thanks for your response, and your recommendation to leave yours alone, and buy close to home is what I’m going to do. In time I’m sure the opportunity will come up for a more favorable purchase. Thank you!

Benson

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by badbenson
    Thanks for your response, and your recommendation to leave yours alone, and buy close to home is what I’m going to do. In time I’m sure the opportunity will come up for a more favorable purchase. Thank you!

Benson
    You’re welcome mate.

User Info Menu

Bump for Xmas

Forum price £1,199

Many thanks.

User Info Menu

hey arch, i posted a question about your gb100 a few weeks ago

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jzucker
    hey arch, i posted a question about your gb100 a few weeks ago
    sorry Jz, been away busy in the workshop for the last month or two and didn’t check in.

Where did you post it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Archie
    sorry Jz, been away busy in the workshop for the last month or two and didn’t check in.

Where did you post it?
    in the forsale thread!