The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 35 of 35

User Info Menu

Folks, if you can see by the updated title, I've got this down to $4,500 from $4,700. I can't do anymore....

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I’ve not used this platform yet to acquire a guitar. How are payments arranged. Thanks, Josh.
    Last edited by Joshk; 11-16-2023 at 06:51 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DMgolf66
    Hey Folks,

* the previous owner installed a Dearmond "Guitar Mike" pickup in rare gold finish. It sounds very cool to me with this pickup.
    I think gold Guitar Mic's are very rare.

User Info Menu

She is SOLD!!!

This east coast lady is gonna be a west coaster, now. I wish her the best, she deserves it.....

User Info Menu

Congrats to both buyer and seller. A great price was had on a great guitar for the buyer and perhaps this will lead to a different great guitar for the seller once he realizes that scaling down one's guitar collection is at best a temporary thing .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    Congrats to both buyer and seller. A great price was had on a great guitar for the buyer and perhaps this will lead to a different great guitar for the seller once he realizes that scaling down one's guitar collection is at best a temporary thing .
    Marc,

Thank you!
    I am the quintessential "cart before the horse".
    I acquired many guitars before I learned to play at any level. The polar opposite of what I used to advise my golf students when I was teaching. So "do as I say.....". Anyway, I at least a SMALL idea of what I like to play and sound like and for me that's a very electric sound... I think. Haha. Anyway, selling the Campellone allows me to keep.my Super 400 and a couple others with a clean conscience.

User Info Menu

Wonderful job packing & follow through. Good communication to prevent confusion & assure satisfaction. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks for making my first transaction on this platform pleasurable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joshk
    Wonderful job packing & follow through. Good communication to prevent confusion & assure satisfaction. Would not hesitate to do business with again. Thanks for making my first transaction on this platform pleasurable.
    Thanks so much, Josh!
    I enjoyed dealing with you as well.
    I'm so glad that you really dig the guitar as per your texts. It sure seemed like a great one to my eyes, ears and hands. Glad I could pass along a good deal to a player and person like yourself.

We'd love to hear it be playing by someone with more capable hands than mine ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DMgolf66
    Thanks so much, Josh!
    I enjoyed dealing with you as well.
    I'm so glad that you really dig the guitar as per your texts. It sure seemed like a great one to my eyes, ears and hands. Glad I could pass along a good deal to a player and person like yourself.

We'd love to hear it be playing by someone with more capable hands than mine ?
    Hey DM - glad to see that the guitar is now in the hands of a happy new owner!