The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 17 of 17

User Info Menu

Trying this again. Lower price than any on Reverb (and no tax) in this most desired finish. Please feel free to ask any questions or ask for better or more specific pictures.

Here is a Cordoba Stage Electric Nylon Guitar. New, dead mint, as is the very cool "blue jean and leather belt" case. Solid spruce with a thin flamed amber maple veneer. Sounds great, plays great, frets have been polished, new D'Addario strings. Two pickups, piezo and internal, with a blend control. Surprisingly nice acoustic volume for playing on the sofa or intimate settings. Plugged in it sounds fantastic. The string spacing allows for easy picking if you prefer to use one. Great for latin, pop, latin jazz, bossa, samba, etc. $650. (no tax!) shipped to lower 48. This model is incredible at any price point. I will send more specific/close up pictures if you need.

Cordoba Fusion Stage Electric Nylon, dead mint like new, Latin Jazz Monster-stage1-jpg
    Cordoba Fusion Stage Electric Nylon, dead mint like new, Latin Jazz Monster-stage2-jpg
    Last edited by Woody Sound; 04-02-2024 at 09:55 AM. Reason: lower price

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The natural amber finish is beautiful and popular. So much for the money with this guitar. A great crossover for steel strings player. Oh the price with free shipping and no tax is fantastic!

User Info Menu

- Spuce top.
    - Beautiful maple veneer AAA on top of spruce top.
    - Mahogany back and neck.
    - Nut 1 7/8".
    - 16" radius. (Not flat)
    - 25.5 " scale length.
    - 14" Lower bout.
    - 1.5" rim depth.
    - Little less than 5 lbs.
    - Two types of pickups. Piezo under the bridge. 2 Surface mounted pickups below and on both sides of the bridge.
    - 3 post. Volume and 2 for controlling and blending the pickups.
    - Full but comfortable neck profile.
    - Flawless build quality at an affordable price.

Basically it's the thin line crossover that I have searching for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Fear the Reaper

Basically it's the thin line crossover that I have searching for many years.
    So buy it!

User Info Menu

The new amber veneer with the contrasting binding is nice, but I also like the darker veneer (lighter finish wasn’t available when I got mine).

I have been enjoying mine for most of the year. Great guitar, well made, very comfortable, and sounds great with my Fishman Artist. If you’re used to plinky tones from most piezo-equipped guitars, this one is a step up. Very innovative pickup system.

I have to echo what Woody said. If you have the least interest in playing nylon string using an amplifier, you will want to try this guitar. At under $700 it’s a steal.

Cordoba Fusion Stage Electric Nylon, dead mint like new, Latin Jazz Monster-img_4597-jpg

User Info Menu

The only bummer is that I have been working on some songs with a singer—Time After Time and Can’t Help Falling in Love with You—using this guitar, and she loved the tone (with a touch of chorus and reverb).

Until I plugged in my ES-175. Her eyes lit up and she said, That’s the sound I’ve been looking for!

Of course it is. A 175 is always the answer. But a Cordoba Stage is not a bad choice either.

User Info Menu

Beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff
    The new amber veneer with the contrasting binding is nice, but I also like the darker veneer (lighter finish wasn’t available when I got mine).

I have been enjoying mine for most of the year. Great guitar, well made, very comfortable, and sounds great with my Fishman Artist. If you’re used to plinky tones from most piezo-equipped guitars, this one is a step up. Very innovative pickup system.

I have to echo what Woody said. If you have the least interest in playing nylon string using an amplifier, you will want to try this guitar. At under $700 it’s a steal.

Cordoba Fusion Stage Electric Nylon, dead mint like new, Latin Jazz Monster-img_4597-jpg

User Info Menu

All things considered mentioning and acknowledging the Cordoba Stage in the same sentence as the ES-175 is validation on a very high level.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff
    The only bummer is that I have been working on some songs with a singer—Time After Time and Can’t Help Falling in Love with You—using this guitar, and she loved the tone (with a touch of chorus and reverb).

Until I plugged in my ES-175. Her eyes lit up and she said, That’s the sound I’ve been looking for!

Of course it is. A 175 is always the answer. But a Cordoba Stage is not a bad choice either.

User Info Menu

Just curious what type of amp are you using for the Stage?
    "(with a touch of chorus and reverb)."

Quote Originally Posted by Fear the Reaper
    Just curious what type of amp are you using for the Stage?
    "(with a touch of chorus and reverb)."
    I have two Genzlers, the Pro and the mini. Also put it it direct. AND, it sounds great through the Bud 6.Have been itching to try the Fishmans to compare.

At this point I have too many nylons (not my BW's sexys).
    Last edited by Woody Sound; 10-10-2023 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    I have two Genzlers, the Pro and the mini. Also put it it direct. AND, it sounds great through the Bud 6. Have been itching to try the Fishmans to compare.

At this point I have too many nylons (not my BW's sexys).
    Bass Amplification Archives - Genzler Amplification

User Info Menu

Just another +1 on how great these guitars are. I recently sold my Godin Multiac Nylon ACS after getting one of these, and the Godin goes for over twice the price

User Info Menu

Does anyone have experience of how well these guitars sound when recorded via an audio interface?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gps
    Does anyone have experience of how well these guitars sound when recorded via an audio interface?
    See around 5 minutes

Just a bump before it goes on Reverb. They've raised the tax threshold, so I'm not as reluctant to sell there. But this is a great deal and I'd love for another member to experience it.

Trying this again at $650 shipped, none in this most desired finish at this price on Reverb. Just trying to raise some cash. Feel free to ask any questions, or ask for better or more specific pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Sound
    Here is a Cordoba Stage Electric Nylon Guitar. New, dead mint, as is the very cool "blue jean and leather belt" case. Solid spruce with a thin flamed amber maple veneer. Sounds great, plays great, frets have been polished, new D'Addario strings. Two pickups, piezo and internal, with a blend control. Surprisingly nice acoustic volume for playing on the sofa or intimate settings. Plugged in it sounds fantastic. The string spacing allows for easy picking if you prefer to use one. Great for latin, pop, latin jazz, bossa, samba, etc. $650. (no tax!) shipped to lower 48. This model is incredible at any price point. I will send more specific/close up pictures if you need.

Cordoba Fusion Stage Electric Nylon, dead mint like new, Latin Jazz Monster-stage1-jpg
    Cordoba Fusion Stage Electric Nylon, dead mint like new, Latin Jazz Monster-stage2-jpg

SOLD, tnx. Can't figure out how to mark the thread SOLD.
    Last edited by Woody Sound; 04-02-2024 at 11:34 AM.