The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

European sale —> in the Netherlands, but will ship anywhere. Lots of pics available, PM for more details.

Huge price drop from €5950 to €4999 ! Or reasonable offer….

There is no cheaper Tal available in Europe (I can find one in Germany offered at €5800 and one in Italy €7200) + have great shipping box, can ship very reasonably priced, no taxes apply in EU.

Price Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image6-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image7-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image8-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image1-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image0-jpeg
    Last edited by fws6; 11-13-2023 at 03:25 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fws6
    In the Netherlands, will ship anywhere. Lots of pics available, PM for details. Price €5950 or best (reasonable) offer !

Price Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image6-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image7-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image8-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image1-jpegPrice Drop 1999 Gibson Tal Farlow-image0-jpeg

Nice TF. $6300 plus shipping and import / duties? Steep.

User Info Menu

No import duty if you bring a US made guitar back into the US - US Customs has a form for that. It's like a "re-patriotizing" (if that's a word) thing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tomvwash
    Nice TF. $6300 plus shipping and import / duties? Steep.
    you re on a Belgian website here

I d argue it is actually the stuff from the US that is very expensive because of the high shipping and duties

User Info Menu

Bump with considerable price drop

User Info Menu

A steal. Someone will be a happy buyer.

User Info Menu

Wow, I almost bought one of these used in Paris four years ago, it was 4K.

Is this price low for the current market ?

Do you have any audio or video ?

User Info Menu

Still available… Cheapest in Europe… Ship at affordable rate and no taxes… Happy to work on a deal…