The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Just thought I would post the links here for two Guitars that are in mint condition that I have decided to sell.
    They are brand new. I have been trading up guitars searching but the truth be told I have a 16 inch non-cutaway Campellone that cannot be beat. Down sizing since I have what I need..
    Thank you for looking..
    Nick C.

Leveller by Andrea Karayiannis Gyspy Jazz guitar
    – Jakes Main Street Music

D Hole
    670 scale
    14 frets to body
    European elm tree
    Traditional laminated construction
    European spruce top
    Nine piece neck with truss rod
    Neck is bahia and iroco
    Rosewood fretboard

handmade internal double audio sensors, you plug and gig with acoustic sound

Width at neck at zero fret is 45 mm

The guitar came without a case, but I was able to buy one from MCampellone.

if you scroll down on Andrea’s Facebook page to the date of April 8, that is the guitar I am selling..

Gibson ES-335 Mint! 2022

Please don’t forget the Gibson 335. Thank you…

Nick C.
    Last edited by Nick71; 09-24-2023 at 01:25 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Bump
    still for sale..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nick71
    Gibson ES-335 Mint! 2022

Please don’t forget the Gibson 335. Thank you…

Nick C.
    You say that your ES-335 has a spruce top. Gibson's website describes all of their 335s having a "3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple" top. Would you please address this discrepancy? Thanks in advance.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jazzshrink
    You say that your ES-335 has a spruce top. Gibson's website describes all of their 335s having a "3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple" top. Would you please address this discrepancy? Thanks in advance.
    I saw the pics of the guitar - definitely a maple lam top as you'd expect - dealer probably just made a mistake in the listing -

User Info Menu

I did not say that. I gave the guitar to the shop and they wrote up the description. I appreciate that you looked at it and saw that it was wrong and notified me. I called the shop today and they are going to fix it. I’ll keep an eye out.
    Thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzshrink

User Info Menu

Thank you Mark,
    Yes, the store made a mistake in the description and we are fixing it so that it is correct..

Quote Originally Posted by MCampellone
    I saw the pics of the guitar - definitely a maple lam top as you'd expect - dealer probably just made a mistake in the listing -