The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 18 of 18

User Info Menu

withdrawn from sale!!!

Peerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-cremona22-jpgPeerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-cremona23-jpgPeerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-cremona18-jpgPeerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-cremona17-jpgPeerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-cremona16-jpgPeerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-cremona2-jpg
    Last edited by Rob MacKillop; 11-08-2023 at 03:48 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Now on eBay with Buy It Now price of £1300 plus £25 shipping UK, £60 Europe.

Peerless Cremona Jazz Guitar Trans Ruby Red Excellent Condition - Peerless Case | eBay

User Info Menu

So, there are two Peerless Cremona's for sale on this site, one in the US, one in Europe. Honestly, people, these are great jazz guitars are very low prices.
    Last edited by Rob MacKillop; 09-26-2023 at 02:39 AM.

User Info Menu

Bumpaliscious!

User Info Menu

I am surprised that guitar is still up for sale. Probably the best guitar I have bought, at what I paid for it, was a Peerless Monarch.

User Info Menu

I’m surprised too. There is also a forum member in the Sates selling one here too, with no bites.

I might have to sell my Ibanez PM100 instead. One of these two has to go.

User Info Menu

I have PMed you, Rob.

User Info Menu

Another giveaway. I’ve owned 5 of these, three 17” and two 16”. They’re superb guitars that punch way above their weight!

User Info Menu

Yes, still for sale, as is my Ibanez PM100. Nobody seems to be buying these days.

User Info Menu

Beautiful, reminds me of the Jim Hall Sadowsky model.

Peerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-img_2963-jpegPeerless Cremona (Crimson Red) £1300-img_2965-jpeg

User Info Menu

Very similar.

I’ve decided to withdraw this guitar from sale. It is just too good to let it go at this price.
    ….you had your chance!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Now on eBay with Buy It Now price of £1300 plus £25 shipping UK, £60 Europe.

Peerless Cremona Jazz Guitar Trans Ruby Red Excellent Condition - Peerless Case | eBay
    I see you took the guitar off the market do you still want to sell it? Thanks gregg

User Info Menu

Sorry, Greg. I decided to keep it, and am very glad I did. Best wishes tracking one down. If you are in the US, there is one for sale on this forum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by st.bede
    I am surprised that guitar is still up for sale. Probably the best guitar I have bought, at what I paid for it, was a Peerless Monarch.
    Recently purchased a Monarch and it is indeed a superb guitar!

User Info Menu

I agree very nice indeed would 1500 euro make you reconsider?

User Info Menu

Sorry. It's my only archtop these days, with none on the horizon. So it's staying. Very happy with it too, especially with the Creamery CC pup in place.

I hope you find another soon!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Sorry. It's my only archtop these days, with none on the horizon. So it's staying. Very happy with it too, especially with the Creamery CC pup in place.

I hope you find another soon!
    I hope you never sell it, because that guitar with the Creamery is a keeper!

User Info Menu

That’s the plan, 2b!