The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 25 of 30

User Info Menu

It’s a beautiful guitar, nearly new, with hard shell case.

Dimensions are identical to an ES175. Guitar is 3 3/8” deep.

Don’t sleep on this steal.
    PM me for inquiries. Thank you!

$1399 plus shipping.

Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1392-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1375-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1390-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1378-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1384-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1387-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1388-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1374-jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1386-jpg Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1382-jpg Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1377-jpg 
    Last edited by 2bornot2bop; 09-19-2023 at 07:44 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1382-jpgSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1377-jpg Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1362-jpegSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1361-jpegSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1360-jpegSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1358-pngSeventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1359-jpeg
    Attached Images Attached Images Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_1374-jpg 

User Info Menu

Wow, 2B, that's a gorgeous Seventy-Seven!

Great deal from a great seller.

GLWYS

Quote Originally Posted by Gitfiddler
    Wow, 2B, that's a gorgeous Seventy-Seven!

Great deal from a great seller.

GLWYS
    Paying it forward my brother!

It’ll be an excellent guitar for someone.

User Info Menu

The “Jazz” models have spruce tops.

User Info Menu

So tempted to buy this. Incredible deal. But.. as 2B's says, pay it forward. I don't need any more guitars and this is going to be perfect for someone. But so tempting.. jeez 2B's..

User Info Menu

I've owned a few Seventy Sevens. ( The original Japanese ones)
    They are superb guitars, and flawless workmanship. The necks tend to have a full shape, though not too fat.
    I really like the sound of the stock pickups. Good price. Somebody will get a great guitar!

User Info Menu

The best deal on the net! B

Quote Originally Posted by Spook410
    So tempted to buy this. Incredible deal. But.. as 2B's says, pay it forward. I don't need any more guitars and this is going to be perfect for someone. But so tempting.. jeez 2B's..
    And I’m only next door in Washington state. Oops!

Quote Originally Posted by wzpgsr
    The “Jazz” models have spruce tops.
    Yes. It’s a very tight grain spruce, that even has a touch of bear claw in it. The grain is so tight that I had to blow this photo up to capture it.

Seventy Seven Jazz Deep - 99 plus shipping-img_2214-jpg

User Info Menu

Wow. Wish I could pick this up! Been a massive fan of this model for awhile. Looks gorgeous. GLWS!

User Info Menu

very nice. Is this the original, made in Japan, model before the lower priced alternatives?

User Info Menu

This is like BETTER than new..
    Wow 2B. That’s beautiful buddy.
    Good Luck with the sale.
    JD

User Info Menu

Fortunately, that has a deep body, and I don't want to deal with those any more. If it were under 3", the temptation might be too great.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarbean25
    very nice. Is this the original, made in Japan, model before the lower priced alternatives?
    Yes sir!

Getting questions:

The nut width is 1 11/16”

It’s the real Japanese 77 Jazz Deep, to the best of my knowledge is now discontinued.

Here’s a video and the tone is accurate but in my hands it’s a bit warmer sounding.

User Info Menu

Hi 2B - I’m not able to DM you for some reason. It might be because my accounts is new. I tried sending you an email through the system and it looked like that went through. Please let me know if you received that so we can connect.

User Info Menu

Gorgeous, I've loved all the 77s I've owned and played, and this is a steal at this price, no doubt.

User Info Menu

Great Deal on a quality build Archtop! If I needed a laminate 175 type of instrument I’d jump at that in a N.Y.Minute!

Won’t Last Long!

Quote Originally Posted by 1977jazz
    Hi 2B - I’m not able to DM you for some reason. It might be because my accounts is new. I tried sending you an email through the system and it looked like that went through. Please let me know if you received that so we can connect.
    Hey 1977jazz. It did not go through.
    Last edited by 2bornot2bop; 09-23-2023 at 07:15 PM.

User Info Menu

G good luck with the sale!

Sale pending.

User Info Menu

Before anybody sheds a tear for missing such an incredible deal, please know that this beauty is going to a very loving home.

Thank you 2B!
    Last edited by 1977jazz; 09-23-2023 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1977jazz
    Before anybody sheds a tear for missing such an incredible deal, please know that this beauty is going to a very loving home.

Thank you 2B!
    You’re very welcome 77jazz! Enjoy it, and welcome to the forum!

User Info Menu

So glad to see this is sold, I can't believe it took so long though. B.