The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 30 of 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Top of the Arch!
    So glad to see this is sold, I can't believe it took so long though. B.
    No matter the sale, it always takes the right buyer whose ready to pull the trigger. I’m happy it went to a new forum member and it’s his first ever archtop. I love paying it forward!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Arch, my friend, sometimes a great instrument just has to wait patiently while it picks the right owner.

Getting to connect with 2b was really the icing on the cake... a true pleasure to deal with in every way.

User Info Menu

Congrats 1977jazz! As someone born in 1977, I really want one of these in my lineup as well. Plus, I’ve been seeing the number “77” EVERYWHERE since March of this year. Signs and wonders?? Hope you get tons of joy out of that beaut!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Esport
    Congrats 1977jazz! As someone born in 1977, I really want one of these in my lineup as well. Plus, I’ve been seeing the number “77” EVERYWHERE since March of this year. Signs and wonders?? Hope you get tons of joy out of that beaut!
    Thank you Esport!

This was actually my birthday present from my wife. I was also born in 1977! That is what originally piqued my interest in the brand. This is my first archtop, so I don't have much to compare it against besides my solid-body guitars, but it is a really fine guitar. Incredible tone going clean through my Deluxe Reverb and plays like butter (which has a lot to do with who the seller was). Someone else in this thread said it before, but it's worth saying again... incredible guitar from an incredible seller!

I hope you connect with the right axe. I shopped around quite a bit before stumbling on this listing and couldn't be happier with the build, tone, and playability of these Seventy Seven guitars. Haven't really put it down since I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1977jazz
    Thank you Esport!

This was actually my birthday present from my wife. I was also born in 1977! That is what originally piqued my interest in the brand. This is my first archtop, so I don't have much to compare it against besides my solid-body guitars, but it is a really fine guitar. Incredible tone going clean through my Deluxe Reverb and plays like butter (which has a lot to do with who the seller was). Someone else in this thread said it before, but it's worth saying again... incredible guitar from an incredible seller!

I hope you connect with the right axe. I shopped around quite a bit before stumbling on this listing and couldn't be happier with the build, tone, and playability of these Seventy Seven guitars. Haven't really put it down since I got it.
    Man, talk about a happy ending!