Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 35 of 35

User Info Menu

or bagpipes, apologies to the Scotts

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mark M.
    If there is, it’s likely filled with accordions.
    Well, it definitely could be Vesoul

User Info Menu

Texas is filled with accordions. Some people probably consider this hell.

I think hell is more likely filled with guys hoping to sit in with your band on harmonica.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    I hope that there is a special place in Hell (not that I believe such a place actually exists) for those who cheat musicians.
    ironically, they’re blaring Christian Rock over the house system.

User Info Menu

,, and banjos

.. and bagpipes

User Info Menu

Wasn't there an SNL skit of Paul Simon dying, going to hell which was an elevator for eternity playing Muzak versions of Simon and Garfunkel tunes?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DawgBone
    I think hell is more likely filled with guys hoping to sit in with your band on harmonica.....
    Toot toots?

User Info Menu

that is just plain sad. you're right about this being a small niche community where just by the subject matter alone i feel a deep connection with the people here (even if i don't always agree with everyones point of view). To me, alot of us sacrifice a life of comfort to pursue something we fell deeply in love with. We could have been Dr.s, Lawyers, etc. but life has a way of choosing what we gravitate towards.

Im glad you were able to put the pieces together and protect yourself. It just makes me sad. Years ago when I was on here and I got a new guitar i remember the community being just as excited as i was about it and it made me even more excited. Thats what this community brings to the table for me. People who love and understand something that most of the world doesnt see the value in the lifestyle.

ALL THE BEST!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spook410
    ,, and banjos

.. and bagpipes
    and exclusively drummers playing them ....

User Info Menu

When I was a kid my mother gave violin lessons at the house......you wanna talk instrument hell? Id rather listen to a bagpipe driven heavy metal band. I got even, when I realized I sucked at guitar I took up drums. Still suck at guitar but its still my favorite instrument