The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Cabs, cabs, cabs! Here's an Evans SES300 speaker cab; a 1x15", open back, 300 watts into 8 ohm, lightweight little monster. As Evans says, "When you need an extension speaker cabinet that can spawn a sonic whirlwind, consider the mighty SES300. It’s the only fifteen-inch speaker cabinet designed to fully complement all Evans Custom Amplifiers." Well, other amps as well, I suppose.

When purchased direct from Evans: "Your cost is only $748 (US dollars) for a tone as big as Texas!"
    Ah, but, here, your cost is only USD 450 plus shipping to anywhere.

This one is in almost as-new condition, with its cover, which is in excellent condition.
    Pedal steel players and jazz cats know Evans well for its small, powerful amps.
    This cab is loaded with a 15” Eminence Beta speaker, rated at 300W into 8 ohms.

It weighs a mere 24 lbs, and dimensions are 18.5" × 11.5" × 18.75"
    Small and light - the pix show it next to a tele, as well as with a lovely Koch Studiotone head (sold), for scale.

Come on down!
    If this sells before the RE Twin 8, the RE stays, and vice-versa.

Last edited by Hammertone; 06-22-2023 at 04:19 PM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This cab and the Raezor's Edge 2x8" cab are one cab too many. Two great cabs - take one away! Both are fantastic, small, light, powerful, and good value. Come on down!
    The other one:
    Raezor's Edge RE Stealth Twin 8 guitar cab

User Info Menu

PM'ed you Hammertone.

Looks nice! These are Great cabs!
    GLWS!!

User Info Menu

I'll be in the US between Xmas and New Year's, and can ship from there to a US address for cheap. Hmmm... incentive... 10% off any of the items I have for sale before I head out after Xmas. Yeah!

User Info Menu

2024 bump!