The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

i play with BB every day have the whole file transcriptions from Django books..ellis pass raney wes hall.green remler smith etc...enough music to keep busy..playing the 2019 version with real tracks..considering upgrading to 2024 version..any reason to...soundwise..

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

think ive answered my own question...audition the new jazz real tracks...save money

didnt see much difference staying with old one..

User Info Menu

I think one of the main disadvantages of BiaB is that all the different packages, upgrades, limited time offers, etc. is a total chaos.

If it currently works well for you and you don't see any obvious reason to upgrade, I don't think you should.

User Info Menu

I gave up on BIAB. Was spending more time playing with tracks than practicing.

just make a favorite list...click styles, recently used files or favs ...done in an instant

User Info Menu

I've got the 2021 version and was tempted to upgrade but decided what I have is sufficient for what I do which is making simple backing tracks for Chet Atkins type stuff and simple jazz swing and bossa. If I want to tweak anything, I just move the tracks to Reaper or Audacity.

I just upgraded from 2019 the other day, but I haven't really had time to play around with it yet. Found a Promo Code and saved 20% off the upgrade price.