The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I'm sure many of you are aware of jazz organist/guitarist, Phil Wilkinson. He's recorded with his own trio and accompanied players such as Peter Bernstein, Jesse van Ruller and Mark Whitfield on European tours but is probably best known for creating the most groove-filled, swinging backing tracks out there. Even people who generally steer clear of play alongs have sung their praises and they've received endorsement from a range of leading musicians such as Bobby Broom, Cecil Alexander and Patrick Bartley:

Phil Wilkinson Music - YouTube

Unfortunately, Phil had an accident recently where he broke a couple of digits on his left hand and had to have his ring finger amputated. He's remained positive about the ordeal but it will no doubt cause both mental and financial stress in the coming months. Any contribution you can make to help out would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to Phil's main site:

Play Jazz Tracks

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

thanks for the heads up. i just bought the soul jazz package.

User Info Menu

Bought some a couple of months ago, they're great and will now buy more. Phil contributes to the Rodney Jones study group that I'm part of, from time to time.