The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

She has chord-melody lessons which might of interest to some here. The latest is Angel Eyes:

But you should visit here main website where she sells packages of chord melody arrangements:

GuitarVersum Jazz Guitar Lessons Home | GuitarVersum.com

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I play around with her arrangements occasionally. They tend to be very user friendly, but musical and not dumbed down.

User Info Menu

I have been following her for a few years now. I think that she is probably a very teacher. I think that I am a poor student

User Info Menu

Her videos are pretty good because I've found that I can actually REMEMBER the tune/phrases after following along with her playing. She demonstrates enough so that you don't actually need to get and print out the pdfs if you're prepared to focus in and maybe replay sections a couple of times. Whereas some youtubers cram far too many ideas and info into their vids and this overload doesn't really stick.

User Info Menu

I have followed her for several years and find her stuff very helpful. My first chord melody and many more were from her videos. Between her and all the stuff Dirk has on this website I stay busy and have learned a great deal.

User Info Menu

I watch her from time to time. Very nice arrangements also for beginners and well made videos.
    And I love her austrian accent which shines through also when she is talking english.

User Info Menu

I also am an ocassional follower. I don't like all arrangements but most of them are fine and good for my level of playing.