The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 31 of 31

User Info Menu

I enjoyed both videos. Only complaint is both videos are kind of short.
    The pulse video has some nice lines. It would have been nice if a few of those were transcribed.
    I'm definitely going to transcribe some of those lines from, The Days of Wine and Roses. Nice!!!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I like the fact that the videos are short. Digestible.

I felt so far the Pulse video (haven't finished it yet) was focussing on stuff I have already known about/practiced, but that's hardly the fault of Lage or the website :-)

Looking forward to the Chico vid.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, these 2 are on the short side which is why we dropped the price to $15.99 for the downloads. The remaining 3 will be a bit longer and will contain PDFs. We're finalizing them now .

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Small
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, these 2 are on the short side which is why we dropped the price to $15.99 for the downloads. The remaining 3 will be a bit longer and will contain PDFs. We're finalizing them now .

Dont get me wrong.. even though they're short I still enjoyed them.
    Really looking forward to the others.

By the way Adam, have you ever figured out why the Moreno vids are not showing up in my account?
    I hated I'd kept buggying you with emails. I forgot I connected a different email to the account.
    thanks for your help and the videos.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melodic Dreamer
    Dont get me wrong.. even though they're short I still enjoyed them.
    Really looking forward to the others.

By the way Adam, have you ever figured out why the Moreno vids are not showing up in my account?
    I hated I'd kept buggying you with emails. I forgot I connected a different email to the account.
    thanks for your help and the videos.
    Oops sorry about that. I just synced everything and they are now showing up under your account. Email me if you have any other issues and I'll hook you up!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Small
    Oops sorry about that. I just synced everything and they are now showing up under your account. Email me if you have any other issues and I'll hook you up!
    Awesome!
    Thank You