Welcome to my attic studio. This piece's title "Listening Notes" refers to my process of unplanned spontaneous performance. The cental idea is that my entire focus is on the sound of each note unfolding each moment, leading into the next sequence of notes, clusters, counterpoint or, yes, silences. Nothing in mind except focus and attention to details of sound production and staying in the flow of forward motion and progression. To what or where I don't care- I'll know when I get there. Thanks, as always to those who listen and take the time to let me know your thoughts about this.

For all my guitar friends that are techno-tweakers, this guitar is the 3 month old Ribbecke model known as the “15 inch Compliant Rim Time Machine Halfling”. It is strung here with Stringjoy Broadways .012 pure nickel roundwounds. The recording mix is about 70% microphone near the sound-hole visible onscreen and 30% from a stereo mike on my Raezers Edge S12 cab powered with a Clarus SLR at low volume. Happy to answer and recording and video questions.