The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Happy Friday! Taking some of the comments I got here and elsewhere the last time, I tried playing a tempo throughout the tune. Definitely more fun to play-- hope it is likewise to listen!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice…love the tone you are getting out of that Tele. Are you playing through an amp?

User Info Menu

Beautiful, just like last time. I'll say it again, you're ready to get out there and gig. If someone told me they played solo jazz guitar, this is what I'd expect.

User Info Menu

Very nice, reminds me of Tim Lerch’s playing.

User Info Menu

Yes, very nice. But I love the beat-up guitar too. Great tone, great tone.

User Info Menu

Man I would love to see a live recording next.

These have all sounded lovely. Some coffee shop somewhere would be very lucky to have you

Quote Originally Posted by alltunes
    Very nice…love the tone you are getting out of that Tele. Are you playing through an amp?
    Thanks! I’m playing through my Fender Rumble, but the line output goes to Logic’s Amp Sim (transparent preamp and Silver Panel Cab)

Quote Originally Posted by AllanAllen
    Beautiful, just like last time. I'll say it again, you're ready to get out there and gig. If someone told me they played solo jazz guitar, this is what I'd expect.
    Building up the repertoire now! Thank you for the encouragement!

Quote Originally Posted by grahambop
    Very nice, reminds me of Tim Lerch’s playing.
    Oh I would love to play like him!

Quote Originally Posted by ragman1
    Yes, very nice. But I love the beat-up guitar too. Great tone, great tone.
    Glad you do! It helps not to be too precious about it, since what’s another ding at this point…

Quote Originally Posted by pamosmusic
    Man I would love to see a live recording next.

These have all sounded lovely. Some coffee shop somewhere would be very lucky to have you
    Haha, that sounds like it would be fun!