The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    Hi!

Here's challenging palm mute picking etude in quintuplets. If you try this remember to practice it in small portions to prevent any strain injuries.

Cheers, Mikko

Lähetetty minun SM-A035G laitteesta Tapatalkilla

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

So this is palm-muting with the left hand, or is there a reason why you don't show the actual palm muting?

Sounds nice though...

User Info Menu

Nice music! Reminds me of Penguin Cafe. Don't know why exactly since I haven't heard that in years. But it came to mind.

User Info Menu

What effects/pedals are you using here Mikko? I like the celeste thing that's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ccroft
    What effects/pedals are you using here Mikko? I like the celeste thing that's going on.
    Thank you! There's just basic guitar sound with reverb and etc. But I also made that same pattern for background with Cubase instruments that I can't really remember for sure what they were.

User Info Menu

Cool. What's a cubase instrument and how do you activate them with a guitar? Can you do it live or is it something that happens at mix down?

Quote Originally Posted by ccroft View Post
    Cool. What's a cubase instrument and how do you activate them with a guitar? Can you do it live or is it something that happens at mix down?
    It's been some time I did this video so I don't remember. I made that backing with computer and played guitar to another track. It can't be played live.