The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Legato Jazz Guitar, not just for metal players!

This is a line out of my book, sheets of sound for legato guitar. I wanted to demonstrate that you can use this technique for jazz and swing. It's not just for metal!

It's a straight forward line based on a DminMaj7 (actually DminMaj9) arpeggio.

Hope you enjoy it.

Please like, comment and subscribe to my youtube: youtube.com/jackzucker,

My patreon: patreon.com/jackzucker and email me: jackzucker@gmail.com if you are interested in private lessons.

Feel free to hit me up with comments or suggestions.

Love you guys,

Jack

#jazzguitar #modernjazzguitar #legatoguitar #legatojazzguitar #jazzguitarlicks #jazzguitarriffs

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jack,
    I enjoyed this and played through it a few times.

What I like here, is you showing how to play over this chord (Dm7 for me) your way. I know these notes and have played them
    but your way seems more challenging to me. The position shift descending was the thing I liked most.
    So, thanks for this!

Quote Originally Posted by PDeville
    Jack,
    I enjoyed this and played through it a few times.

What I like here, is you showing how to play over this chord (Dm7 for me) your way. I know these notes and have played them
    but your way seems more challenging to me. The position shift descending was the thing I liked most.
    So, thanks for this!
    thanks. It's sure a hella instrument, ain't it? No shortage of techniques or things to work on!